Here in Oxon we have traditionally held a social and meeting on the 4th Thursday of the month held at a variety of locations across the county. As with all Branch events this is open to all comers who would like to join us.
Odd months are at a variety of locations to allow for travel times and distances to be varied. I will update these as we decide where to go.
If you have any items for the Agenda, please do let me know and I will add them accordingly. (Linky Thing)
- Introductions / Apologies / Visitors
- Matters Arising from previous minutes
- NON Agenda Items
- Recent Events
- RTTW Opened
- Monthly Brunch 2 attended
- Ride to Battle of the Bulge
- National Conference
- Harwell Poppy Walk
- Upcoming Events
- Ace Café RBLR Day
- Chilton Fete and Harwell Stone – 8th June
- Monthly Brunch / Ride Out
- Didcot Armed Forces Day -22nd June
- June Meet and Greet – 27th June, Red Lion, Old Marston.