As you are no doubt all aware, there is currently no County Representative for Oxon between you and the Committee.
I have moved on within the branch to take on the role of South Central Regional Representative and am unable to commit the time to both roles.
Therefore it is time a link was sought between you, the members, and the Branch committee. With access to the County E-mail, Branch Calendar and County membership lists to assist in the role.
The role is mostly about communication between:-
- the members and the committee.
- Third parties and the members.
- Oxon County RBL and the members / Committee.
Primary requirements are
- An ability to get on with people.
- An ability to solve issues / know who to request assistance from
- Technically able to utilise a computer with reasonable proficiency.
The County Rep is not expected to organise everything for the members he / she is there to facilitate the running of events by ensuring the paperwork is completed by the organiser and passed to the relevant authorities.
More information about the responsibilities of the County rep can be located in the Branch Byelaws (We have some? you may ask)
Bottom of Page 9, Top of Page 10
Here in Oxon we have traditionally held a social and meeting on the 4th Thursday of the month held at a variety of locations across the county. As with all Branch events this is open to all comers who would like to join us.
Odd months are at a variety of locations to allow for travel times and distances to be varied. I will update these as we decide where to go.
If you have any items for the Agenda, please do let me know and I will add them accordingly. (Linky Thing)
- Introductions / Apologies / Visitors
- Matters Arising from previous minutes
- Selection / Election of County Rep.
- NON Agenda Items
- Recent Events
- Upcoming Events